Mission & Ethos
Our Eqaulity Objectives
1. To promote shared understanding of individual's identities and cultures throughout the centre; ensuring that all children and their families feel valued and welcomes as part of our community.
2. To track the progress of the most vulnerable and 20% lowest attaining children; ensuring they receive the most appropriate support so that the attainment gap closes betweeen this group and the rest of the children.
3. To drive up both boys and girls attainment across the centre so that their achievements are in line with each other; specifically focusing on boys achievement.
4. To work with families in our community to support them to achieve economic well being and independence.
What Do We Offer?
- Free education places for 2, 3 and 4 year olds
- paying day care places from 2 years old up to 4 year old
- a range of services for families and the community